“The mission of BCSC is to ensure all students develop academically, creatively, physically, and socially into the finest version of themselves.”
● Everyone can learn.
● Everyone should be treated fairly.
● Everyone should be engaged in learning.
● In a positive and safe environment.
● Community support is vital to learning.
● In providing for success in today’s world.
● Positive climate and resources provide learning for all.
STRATEGIC KEY CONCEPTS
● Work closely with our community stakeholders and develop partnerships
● Ensure that all employees know and implement our mission and standards
● Support alignment within systems and practices to accomplish our mission and goals
● Consistent, valuable communication among all stakeholders at all levels
● Implement unified professional development corporation wide.
● Not adopt any new program, practices, or services unless it supports our mission.
● Not continue ineffective programs, practices, or services.
● Not stifle innovation.